Friday, March 18, 2016

My Dream Holiday

WHATWALT:Using deliberate planning to develop our story planning .
WHYWALT:Good planning makes writing easy.

Bordeaux,France
My Dream Holiday
It was 5:00 in the morning and my flight to Bordeaux was at 6:00 so I had to hurry. I packed all of my gear in a rush. I blasted to the airport just before I missed the plane. I gave my ticket to the flight attendant. The next 24 hours we got of the  plane . My Aunty Annabelle picked me up at the airport and dropped me at the house. I got all of my bags out of the car so I could get my travel journal and write my list. I  heard that the was wind tunnel was really amazing so I had to try.

As soon as I got to the place they told me all the things to be safe and how to properly do it. The instructor gave me the suit so I could get dressed I came out of the dressing room so I could get harnessed up. When I went into the room I saw a massive glass hexagon that went right to the ceiling, at the bottom there was one big fan. I jumped inside and up I went into the air it was so amazing but then there was always the time I had to get down. In the wind tunnel it felt like I was being kept up by seagulls. I got a bus home. I checked the next thing on my list and it was waterskiing and jetskiing.

I had tried waterskiing a little bit but hardly ever.I was desperate to go jetskiing. It was very quick getting ready. Before you know it I was waterskiing easy but then came jetsking. At first I got up and was on the ski for 40m but then I fell off. It was time to go home, after that I was super tired.


In the morning next was Horseback riding. I wasn’t scared at all  because I do quite a bit of it at the farm. I had done a lot of it at home because my dad plays Polo. We could go wherever we wanted and so I decided to go to the beach with the horse they had given me. I got to the beach and my horse Nellie wanted to go for a swim so we both did. It was freezing cold but it was worth it.

I did my last little things that I wanted to do,they were kayaking,Canoeing,Surfing and Kitesurfing after that I had done everything I wanted to.

Soon I was on the Plane back to the New Zealand.It was a long flight back but I finally got there. I picked up my car and I went home. Toodaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment